ClickBuy™ – Online Shop (E-commerce)
The ClickBuy™ Online Shop offers you a comprehensive e-commerce proposition, which provides the ability to manage product categories, pricing, stock levels and availability, product features and attributes, descriptions and images. Tax levels and discounting options such as discount vouchers and levels can also be configured.
To facilitate the fulfillment of orders, comprehensive customer and order management is available. Customers are able to receive automatic notifications when the status of their order changes and invoices can be automatically generated from custom templates.
Online payments are processed in a secure manner, giving you the ability to utilise a wide range of payment options. For example, customer payments can be accepted and processed via PayPal or with a credit card.
The ClickBuy™ architecture supports the management of multiple sales channels from one central control system. As a result, you are able to centrally manage the product catalogue, listing products in different sales channels. The channels can be separately branded websites selling perhaps the same or different products.
The ClickBuy™ architecture facilitates the development of bespoke modules which can be easily integrated into the solution. This means we are able to offer you the feature-rich ClickBuy™ solution with custom-built modules which meet specific business needs.
ClickBuy™ utilises the very latest Microsoft technologies to deliver the most reliable solution available. ClickBuy™ is developed on the Microsoft .Net framework and uses the secure and resilient Microsoft SQL database platform for data storage.
- Flexible product catalogue.
- Product features and attributes can be associated to products.
- Intuitive purchasing process.
- Comprehensive order and customer management.
- Offers and discounts applied to products and customers.
- Configurable shipping options.
- Multi-currency and flexible tax rates supported.
- Accurately manage product inventory.
- Increase revenue generation via up-sells and cross-sells.
- Market products in an innovative way.
- Comprehensive order history available for review.
- Strengthen customer service.
- Generate accurate reports to identify sales trends.
- Customisable interfaces to maintain brand consistency.